Thursday, April 25, 2013

Being a Bail Bondsman


Being a Bail Bondsman.
1-4 


1) I spend my time working on my web page so that some unknown - called Google, Yahoo, Bing or some other search engine will recommend my page : www.510bailbond.com

2) I field calls from angry clients of other bail companies. Some how they find my number after they are bonded out by some other “big name” bail company. I let them know that would not happen at 510 Bail Bond. We take care of our clients at 510 Bail Bond - noted and quoted from a satisfied client, “Alright thank you for all your help and being the only easy part of this whole situation. Last time I used (other Bail Company) and I did not even know who my bail agent was.” This ad of ours sums up our bail experience. http://510bailbond.com/oakland-bail-bonds/bail-bonds-oakland-510-760-9409-jaws-ad  We work for you - some other companies tell you how big they are.

3) Some times I wake up at 10 am and not know what day it is. What a life you might think, but that is because I answer my phone 24/7 helping bond your loved one out of jail at 2:47am and being up until 6 am to complete the job. Bail - It’s what we do. That means we do what it takes to get the job done.

4) I work on all kinds of ads to make the phone ring. Check out http://510bailbond.com/fremont-bail-bonds/fremont-bail-bonds-ca

Bail  - It's what we do.
Next blog 5-10




Bail - It's what we do. Any Jail Any Bail www.510Bailbond.com