Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Advertise Like a Weed

The Weed

Circa 2010 I was in a training class when the instructor asked, "What does a farmer get when he plants his crops?" After some discussion about the Farmer having to water and fertilise the answer was, "his crops and weeds." Now the instructor made a big point about how the farmer had to take care of his crops and if the farmer did nothing, all he would get is weeds. It was right at this point that I zoned out and wanted to make my business like a weed. I think I was so zoned out I even said it out loud without even knowing it. I want to be like the weed! When I came to I could hear the instructor laughing and saying no one wants weeds and you can't eat weeds. I think if I recall correctly he was even shaking his head at me as if I was just not getting it. Some of the other students were even joining in with the laughter. I on the other hand was thinking of things that the rest of the class had no idea about. Columbus was laughed at too. It didn't phase me, Hell, I think it even motivated me, I was going to take my business to the next level. 

I am going to become the Weed! 

 Think about this for a moment, if you do nothing, it will still grow and thrive. You could have a beautiful garden but someone else looking at it will tell you, "You missed that weed right there!" The garden is beautiful but everyone noticed the weed. 

Lesson #1 - My advertising is weed like. Everyone sees it, be like a weed when it comes to advertising.

Bail - It's what we do.   


Set up your business advertising on the web and just let it run or in my case, grow wild like a weed. No one notices the beautiful rose next to the other beautiful rose but everyone will notice the weeds. If I were to be a superhero, wait scratch that, I am a superhero, I am the weed! 

I'm sure that the motivation from that class has worn off all the students by now, me on the other hand, my business still grows from the power of the weed.

Be like the weed.


Bail - It's what we do. 
Any Jail Any Bail 
www.510Bailbond.com