Fremont Jail Bail Bond Information
- 2000 Stevenson Blvd
- Fremont, Ca 94583
- 510-760-9409 Bail Bond Information and Bail
All Bail Bonds at the Fremont Jail are handled at the Bail window - call 510-760-9409 to speak with a Fremont Jail Bail Bondman.
Key points to have in mind when calling a Fremont Jail Bail Bondsman:
- Inmates full name
- Inmates date of birth
- What Jail is he or she in?
- What are the charges?
- Date of the arrest
- Bail amount
- Have the Bail Application filled out, to speed up the Bail Bond process
Dial 510-760-9409 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 510-760-9409 end_of_the_skype_highlighting to speak with a Fremont Jail Bail Bondman. We will handle all the paperwork required for inmate release.
General information regarding Bail at the Fremont Jail.
- A prisoner has a right to be released on bail unless arrested for an offense where No Bail is permitted, or unless arrested on a warrant or detainer which specifies "No Bail".
- The Fremont Jail will accept bail 24-hours a day in the form of cash, cashier's checks, and surety bonds from a bail bonds person or his/her representative.
- Personal checks may be accepted from other than the prisoner, but only for charges to be heard in the Fremont Hall Of Justice, or warrants issued by that court. A current proof of funds from a bank ( e.g. a ATM card receipt dated that day), a valid form of identification and a thumb print from the person issuing the check(s) are required.
- 10% fee in lieu of total bail or a credit card is not accepted at the jail but is accepted by our Bail Bondmen.
- Prisoners who are in custody on charges to be heard in the Fremont Court and are unable to post bail will be scheduled for the next available court day.
- Prisoners who are in custody on non-Fremont Court cases and are unable to post bail will be transferred to the Alameda County Jail (Santa Rita Jail) on the next available trip.
Fremont Police Department Jail FacilityOnce arrested in the City of Fremont you will be booked into the Fremont Police Department Jail Facility (AKA Fremont Jail) located at 2000 Stevenson Blvd, Fremont Ca. The phone number for a Fremont Jail bail bondsman is 510-760-9409. Speaking with a local Bail Bondsman to arrange for bail will assure you the fastest release time.
510 Bail Bonds has experienced local bail agents that can help with any bail bond issues with the Fremont Jail Facility and are here to guild you through this difficult situation. You may contact our Fremont office that is moments away from the Fremont Jail 24 hours a day, Bail Bond agents are standing by.
Fremont Jail InformationAfter being arrested in the City of Fremont, you will want to start the Bail process before your loved one is transferred to another Jail facility. As the Fremont Jail becomes full, inmates are transferred to either the Santa Rita Jail or the Glenn Dyer County Jail. The Santa Rita Jail is located on 5325 Broder Blvd in Dublin, California. The Glenn Dyer County Jail is located on 550 6th Street in Oakland, California. Remember, the sooner the bail bond process is started, the less likely your loved one will be transferred to another jail and less stress will be felt for both you and your loved one.
For more information regarding the Fremont Jail see our Bail Bond jail information page.
Court Locations near the Fremont JailIf your loved one is being held at the Fremont Jail their case may be heard at one of the below listed courts. Bail information for the courts listed here can be handled by 510 Bail Bond Bail Agents. Fremont Jail Bail agents can be reached 24 hours a day. San Francisco Court - 850 Bryant St. - San Francisco - Ca - 94103
Oakland Court - 1225 Fallon Room 105 - Oakland - Ca - 94612
South San Francisco Court - 1050 Mission Road - San Francisco - Ca 94080
Alameda Court - 2233 Shoreline Dr., Room 103 - Alameda - Ca - 94501
Alameda Court - 2417 Central Ave. Alameda - Ca - 94501
Berkeley Court - 2120 Martin Luther King Jr. Way - Berkeley - Ca 94704
Richmond Court - 100 37th Street - Richmond Ca - 94805
San Rafael Court - 3501 Civic Center Dr. - San Rafael - Ca - 94903
Hayward Court - 24405 Amador Street - Hayward - Ca -94544
Walnut Creek Court - 640 Ygnacio Valley Road - Walnut Creek - Ca - 94596
Fremont Court - 39439 Paseo Padre Parkway - Fremont - Ca - 94538
For more information on the Fremont Jail see our Jail information page.
Fremont Bail Bonds